Dr. Patrick Holmes is originally from upstate New York, but has called the Southeast his home since 2005. After graduating from the University of Notre Dame, Dr. Holmes received his dental degree from the VCU School of Dentistry in Richmond. While in dental school, his passion for orthodontics led him to pursue an orthodontic fellowship at the University of Florida followed by a three-year orthodontic residency at the Medical University of South Carolina. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Virgina Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontics, the Virginia Association of Orthodontics and the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Holmes enjoys treating both pediatric and adult patients. He has published several articles, and is the current president of the Virginia Beach Dental Study Club. Dr. Holmes loves bringing the latest and greatest in orthodontic technology to his patients.
Outside of the office, Dr. Holmes and his wife Dr. Ashley Holmes enjoy tennis, golf, skiing, cooking, photography, and being out on the water. Together with their sons Hudson and Harrison, as well as their two boxers, they could not be happier to call Virginia Beach their home.
- The University of Notre Dame - Undergraduate Degree
- VCU School of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- The University of Florida - Orthodontic Fellowship
- The Medical University of South Carolina - Master of Science in Dentistry and Orthodontic Certificate
- American Board of Orthodontics - Member of The College of Diplomates and Board-Certified
- American Dental Association - Member
- Virginia Dental Association - Member
- American Association of Orthodontists - Member
- Southern Association of Orthodontists - Member
- Virginia Association of Orthodontists - Member
- Virginia Beach Dental Study Club - Board Member
- The Dawson Academy Study Club - Member