Dr. Sarah Pavon Groy grew up in Virginia Beach, and is thrilled to again call Tidewater home! She graduated from Cape Henry Collegiate School and attended the College of William and Mary for her undergraduate studies. After completing her dental education at Temple University in 2011, she attended the University of Maryland, where she was chief resident. There, she specialized in Orthodontics and earned her Masters degree in Biomedical Science. She is trained in the latest orthodontic techniques including temporary anchorage devices, laser dentistry, and Invisalign. Dr. Sarah is a member of the American Association of Orthodontics and the American Dental Association.
- College of William and Mary - Undergraduate Degree
- College of William and Mary - Post- Baccalaureate
- Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry - Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry
- University of Maryland, Department of Orthodontics - Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Oral Biology
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
Dr. Sarah is happily married to her husband Dave, a general dentist, and they have two beautiful children, a two year old daughter named Emerson, and their newest addition, a five month old son, Tucker. They love living near the beach and can be found most weekends with their family somewhere by the water.