Meet Dr. Neal Klar
Dr. Neal A. Klar started practicing orthodontics in 2000. He is a graduate of the University of Miami, the Medical College of Virginia’s School of Dentistry, and the University of Detroit Mercy, where he received his orthodontic certificate and Master of Science degree.
He is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. He maintains professional memberships with the American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, the Virginia Association of Orthodontists, and the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics.
Dr. Klar and his wife Angela welcomed their first child, Aiden, in 2012. They enjoy surfing, boating, offshore fishing, golf, snowboarding, wakeboarding, and working out.
- Norfolk Collegiate School
- University of Miami - Undergraduate Degree
- Medical College of Virginia’s School of Dentistry - Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- University of Detroit Mercy - Master of Science Degree and Orthodontic Certificate
- American Board of Orthodontics - College of Diplomates and Board Certified
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Virginia Association of Orthodontists